Hi! I’m Amber
While working as an international primary school teacher, I felt something was missing. Grades were all that mattered, and the pressure to perform academically was high, even for kindergarten students. Yet, no classes taught students how to handle stress, discuss their thoughts and fears, or understand their emotions.
Fast forward five years, and I am running workshops internationally, helping students to learn about their brains and bodies, empowering teachers to bring well-being into their classrooms, and supporting parents to practice mindfulness a home.
- International Primary School Teacher for 10+ years
- Certified Yoga Instructor for 15 years
- Accredited Mindfulness Teacher
- Member of Hong Kong Mindfulness Teachers Network
- Online Wellbeing Instructor for English Schools Foundation (ESF)
- Online Quarantine Program creator and teacher for ESF
- Online and in-person workshops at Japanese International School, ESF Primary Schools, Malvern College, Kingston International School, Victoria Kindergartens, ESF Kindergartens, Yew Chung International School, Victoria Shanghai Academy, and Prometheus School (India).
Prioritize wellness for your children
Amber is available to facilitate a range of custom sessions for your school, both online and in-person
- Author workshops featuring her book series, The Mindful Dino Crew
- Interactive Mindfulness lessons (Kindergarten - High School)
- Yoga classes (both adult and children)
- Information sessions for teachers, parents and families
- Well-being lessons connected to your curriculum
Currently available for in-person
school visits in Hong Kong
Lewis Newman- Team Leader and Year 1 Educator
Amber's knowledge and passion for mindfulness shine through in her sessions. She is able to connect and engage with children amazingly. The children loved her session and learned a lot.
Jade Englebrecht- English Coordinator and Year 4 Educator
We had Amber host some online mindfulness workshops for our Year 4 students. The class absolutely loved the workshops! They were so excited to try the different mindfulness techniques Amber taught them. Amber's resources and visual aids are well thought out and engaging for the students.
Lisa Dowson- Year 2 Educator
I love having Amber visit my classes! At the end of each workshop, learners are left with the tools and motivation to practice mindfulness every day. One workshop is never enough and I often get asked when Miss Amber will be coming back!
Join my mailing list to receive monthly tips, mindful inspiration, and activities for your kids.