Hi! I’m Amber
2007... Primary School Teacher Perth, Australia
2009... Yoga Instructor Toronto, CA
2013... PYP Teacher Hong Kong
2016... Self-Published Author International
2020... Solopreneur, Kids Mindfulness Coach, and Online Yoga Instructor Hong Kong
2023... Igniting soon tbd
- International Primary School Teacher for 10+ years
- Certified Yoga Instructor for 15 years
- Accredited Mindfulness Teacher
- Member of Hong Kong Mindfulness Teachers Network
- Online Wellbeing Instructor for English Schools Foundation (ESF)
- Online Quarantine Program creator and teacher for ESF
- Online and in-person workshops at Japanese International School, ESF Primary Schools, Malvern College, Kingston International School, Victoria Kindergartens, ESF Kindergartens, Yew Chung International School, Victoria Shanghai Academy, and Prometheus School (India).
Currently available for in-person
school visits in Hong Kong
(Until 23rd September 2022)
Lewis Newman- Team Leader and Year 1 Educator
Amber's knowledge and passion for mindfulness shine through in her sessions. She is able to connect and engage with children amazingly. The children loved her session and learned a lot.
Jade Englebrecht- English Coordinator and Year 4 Educator
We had Amber host some online mindfulness workshops for our Year 4 students. The class absolutely loved the workshops! They were so excited to try the different mindfulness techniques Amber taught them. Amber's resources and visual aids are well thought out and engaging for the students.
Lisa Dowson- Year 2 Educator
I love having Amber visit my classes! At the end of each workshop, learners are left with the tools and motivation to practice mindfulness every day. One workshop is never enough and I often get asked when Miss Amber will be coming back!